When Is the Tennessee Cash Drawing: A Guide to the Popular Lottery Game
Lottery games have always been popular among people who dream of striking it rich with a stroke of luck. One such game that has gained immense popularity in the state of Tennessee is the Tennessee Cash drawing. If you are curious about when these drawings take place or want to learn more about this exciting game, read on!
When is the Tennessee Cash Drawing?
The Tennessee Cash drawing takes place every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:30 PM Central Time. It offers players a chance to win a jackpot that starts at $200,000 and can grow to impressive amounts depending on rollovers.
5 Interesting Facts about the Tennessee Cash Drawing:
1. Simplicity: Tennessee Cash is known for its straightforward gameplay. Players are required to select five numbers from a pool of 1 to 35 and an additional Cash Ball number from 1 to 5. Matching all six numbers correctly wins the jackpot.
2. Prize Tiers: In addition to the jackpot, Tennessee Cash offers various prize tiers for matching fewer numbers. These prizes can range from $2 for matching just the Cash Ball to $10,000 for matching five numbers without the Cash Ball.
3. Rollovers: If the jackpot is not won, it rolls over to the next drawing, increasing the prize pool for the next lucky winner. This results in larger jackpots and heightened excitement among players.
4. Cash Ball: The Cash Ball, a separate number drawn from a pool of 1 to 5, is an additional opportunity for players to win. Matching only the Cash Ball can result in a $2 prize, while matching it along with other numbers can increase the winnings significantly.
5. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Tennessee Cash jackpot are approximately 1 in 1,623,160. Though the odds may seem challenging, the game’s simplicity and multiple prize tiers make it an attractive option for lottery enthusiasts.
Common Questions about the Tennessee Cash Drawing:
1. How much does a Tennessee Cash ticket cost?
A Tennessee Cash ticket costs $1 per play.
2. Where can I buy Tennessee Cash tickets?
Tennessee Cash tickets can be purchased from authorized retailers across the state.
3. Can I play Tennessee Cash if I am not a resident of Tennessee?
Yes, Tennessee Cash is open to anyone over the age of 18, regardless of residency.
4. Can I choose my own numbers for Tennessee Cash?
Yes, players have the option to choose their own numbers or opt for a quick pick where numbers are randomly generated.
5. Can I play Tennessee Cash online?
No, at present, Tennessee Cash tickets cannot be purchased online.
6. How long do I have to claim my Tennessee Cash prize?
Winners have 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim their prize.
7. Can I remain anonymous if I win the Tennessee Cash jackpot?
No, Tennessee state law requires the lottery to release the name, city, and amount won for all winners.
8. Are Tennessee Cash winnings taxable?
Yes, any winnings above $600 are subject to federal taxes, and the lottery withholds 25% for federal tax purposes.
9. Can I play Tennessee Cash in advance?
Yes, players can choose to play up to 28 consecutive drawings in advance.
10. Can I play Tennessee Cash with the same numbers for multiple drawings?
Yes, players can select the Multi-Draw option and play the same numbers for up to 28 consecutive drawings.
11. What happens if more than one person wins the Tennessee Cash jackpot?
In the event of multiple winners, the jackpot will be divided equally among them.
12. Can I claim a Tennessee Cash prize anonymously through a trust or LLC?
No, Tennessee law requires the individual claiming the prize to be identified publicly.
13. Can I redeem my Tennessee Cash ticket for a future drawing if I win a prize?
No, once a ticket has been validated, it cannot be canceled or redeemed for a future drawing.
Now armed with the knowledge of when the Tennessee Cash drawing takes place and interesting facts about the game, you can participate with confidence. Remember, the thrill of the lottery lies in the possibility of winning, so play responsibly and enjoy the experience!