Funny Eid Captions for Instagram 2020
Eid is a joyous occasion that marks the end of Ramadan, a month of fasting and spiritual reflection for Muslims around the world. It is a time of celebration, feasting, and spending quality time with loved ones. And what better way to capture these special moments than sharing them on Instagram with funny Eid captions? To make your Instagram posts stand out and bring a smile to your followers’ faces, here are some hilarious Eid captions for 2020:
1. “Eid Mubarak! Accept this virtual hug instead of the real one. Social distancing, you know!”
2. “Eid: The only time when my diet plan takes a vacation!”
3. “Eid Mubarak to everyone except the tailor who always delays my outfit!”
4. “Eid Mubarak! Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of my stomach growling.”
5. “Eid is all about family, food, and that awkward moment when you realize you’ve been eating with your mask on!”
6. “Eid Mubarak! May your plate be full, and your stretchy pants be even stretchier.”
7. “Eid is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get until you open the biryani!”
8. “Eid Mubarak, everyone! Time to put on our fancy clothes and pretend we have our lives together.”
9. “Eid: The only day when my mom’s cooking gets more likes than my Instagram posts!”
10. “Eid Mubarak! May your selfies be on point and your angles be as sharp as your eyebrows.”
11. “Eid is here, and so are the calories! Let the food coma begin.”
12. “Eid Mubarak! May your day be filled with laughter, love, and lots of poorly timed jokes.”
13. “Eid: The day when my siblings and I compete to see who can eat the most sheer khurma without exploding!”
14. “Eid Mubarak! May your clothes be as bright as your smile and as loud as your mom’s excitement!”
15. “Eid is the perfect time to realize that all those hours spent cooking are devoured within minutes!”
16. “Eid Mubarak! May your selfies be flawless, your filter game strong, and your WiFi connection stronger.”
17. “Eid: The day when my mom becomes a magician and makes the biryani disappear within seconds!”
18. “Eid Mubarak! Don’t worry, calories don’t count when you’re celebrating with loved ones.”
19. “Eid is the time when my wallet goes on a diet, and my stomach goes on an eating spree!”
20. “Eid Mubarak to all my friends who will now be my personal photographers for the day!”
Now that we’ve covered some hilarious Eid captions, let’s address some common questions related to Eid:
1. What is Eid?
Eid is a religious festival celebrated Muslims worldwide to mark the end of Ramadan, a month of fasting.
2. When is Eid celebrated?
Eid is celebrated on the first day of the Islamic month of Shawwal, following the sighting of the new moon.
3. What does “Eid Mubarak” mean?
“Eid Mubarak” translates to “Blessed Eid” and is a traditional greeting exchanged during this festive occasion.
4. How is Eid celebrated?
Eid is celebrated with special prayers, feasting, giving and receiving of gifts, visiting family and friends, and spreading joy and goodwill.
5. What is the significance of Eid?
Eid is a time of gratitude, forgiveness, and unity. It is a reminder of the importance of self-discipline, charity, and compassion towards others.
6. What are some traditional Eid dishes?
Biryani, sheer khurma (a sweet milk and vermicelli dessert), kebabs, and samosas are some popular dishes enjoyed during Eid.
7. Can non-Muslims participate in Eid celebrations?
Yes, Eid is a time of inclusivity and Muslims often invite non-Muslim friends and neighbors to join in the celebrations.
8. Are there any specific traditions during Eid?
Wearing new clothes, giving gifts (especially to children), and visiting the graves of loved ones are some common traditions during Eid.
9. How long does Eid last?
Eid celebrations typically last for three days, although the exact duration may vary depending on cultural and regional practices.
10. Can I wish someone Eid Mubarak in advance?
Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to wish someone Eid Mubarak in advance as a sign of anticipation and excitement for the upcoming festival.
11. What should I wear on Eid?
Traditional attire such as shalwar kameez for men and women, or any modest and respectable outfit, is suitable for Eid celebrations.
12. Can I give money as a gift on Eid?
Yes, giving money (known as “Eidi”) to children, family members, and those in need is a common practice during Eid.
13. How can I make Eid memorable?
Spend quality time with loved ones, participate in charitable activities, capture special moments through photographs, and spread joy and laughter through funny captions on social media!
In conclusion, Eid is a time for celebration, laughter, and creating lasting memories with loved ones. Use these funny captions to add a touch of humor to your Eid Instagram posts and make your followers smile. Eid Mubarak to all!